Sunday, November 16, 2008

newest additions.

My new fun toy! Yeah for Margaritaville Frozen Concoction Maker! Dad, I wish we had gotten this puppy when you were here! It makes perfect drinks every time-we made shave ice yesterday and it was ALMOST as good as Matsumoto's! I said almost......and I made a smootie with bananas and it had NO ICE CHUNKS! Call me crazy, but that is special! =)


My newest little baby. He likes to watch the clothes wash.....


He scales the screen.....


He was waiting for Duke to walk by so he could attack him.......


And he LOVES laying on the computers.......

Our little kitten is crazy. His name is Oliver, after Oliver and CO. since he loves Duke and follows him everywhere like he is a little puppy dog. We found him one rainy morning in the chassis of a van, crying like he was dying. We took him to the Humane Society first, but they said he was too small to adopt out and he wasn't socialized enough to foster, so they were going to euthanize him! There was no way Joel and I could let them do that, so we said we would take him. Call us suckers for a sweet face! Once we got him home it took a few days for the kitty to warm up to us but now he follows us around, greets us at the door, and cuddles up with Duke at bed time. He is a little loony, but it's about what we would expect from a little kitten. Currently, he has been attacking my fingers as I type this out......he sure makes us laugh!

2 comments:

Amy said...

awwww....your kitty is so cute!!!! Enjoying your blog!!

Amy

YaYa said...

Oliver looks like Mr. Sweetie!
I loved that cat! He was so much fun.
Oliver is a so cute!
Love ya,
mom