Wednesday, May 5, 2010

bella is a star!


at least......in my mind she is. =)

we had a little photoshoot today, courtesy of my new friend andrea, and the pictures turned out beautifully, if i do say so myself! and it was oh so much fun dressing her up in different little outfits. the diaper shots were SO cute, and i think we got the most out of these. look at that little ruffly butt!!!
then we changed her in to her tutu, and got a few good ones of her in that too! and this one MIGHT just be my favorite! i LOVE everything damask, so when andrea said she had a damask background i almost jumped for joy. she. is. awesome.


we had so much fun playing with her in the tutu, but of course, like little babies do, bella got tired. poor kid didn't get her morning nap, and was such a trooper. but alas, she put her foot down, like any good diva would............

4 comments:

Kathryn said...

Oh my goodness, too cute!! She did a good job!

Justine said...

thanks! she did do a really great job, and we had fun too!

YaYa said...

I have to have these pics for my desk (shrine to Bella) at work! Where do I get them. Luv ya!

Leah said...

Beautiful!!

BTW, we have the same background :) hehe BUT I can't figure out how to put my title in the banner...frustrating!