Wednesday, May 19, 2010

let's get real


yep. that's my living room. at 8 in the morning. you see that laundry basket there, in the front? that was there yesterday, too (it's clean, i promise), i just haven't "gotten around" to folding it.

wanna know why??


that girl. right. there. that's why she's in a basket. because as soon as i start folding laundry, she sneaks up behind me and topples a pile of towels on top of her head and guess who has to fold them AGAIN. can you guess?? no, not joel.

and look what i got done while she was in that basket


i know it doesn't look like much, but these diapers are all lined and ready to go! which makes mommy happy!!! and you know what that means........


i get to take pictures of my smiling with my baby!!!!!! which like, sooo never happens.
::insert sarcastic eye roll::

6 comments:

Hi, I'm Natalie. said...

You fold diapers?! Now YOU are my hero. ;>)

Melodramommy said...

Hi Justine, nice to meet you! Thanks for stopping by my blog and following. will be following you too. Yes, folding diapers is pretty amazing.

Heather said...

A-freakin-dorable pictures. I love the last one of you two smiling.

Stopping by from the D-List. I'm your newest follower!! Hope you are having a good time at the party!

Kacie said...

New follower! Your daughter is too cute! Love your pup too. Can't wait to read more.

Moments and Impressions said...

Nice to meet you from the d-list! I am keeping the baby in the basket trip in my back pocket - I am sure I will need it!

torie@Life With Rylie said...

Thank you! She is Sooo cute! My dad use to put me in a laundry basket and push me around for fun.