the idea is to have 100 things that you want to do before you die. i can't think of 100, and really, i hate reading that much, so i would HATE to make you read that much. so i'll narrow it down to 20.
1. live overseas (england, italy and germany are my top 3 picks)
2. go on a week long canoe trip down a river. any river. preferably a planned one, and not alone.
3. visit all 50 states
4. give birth to a couple more babies, preferably with no "help"
5. do NYC on new years
6. go on a cruise
7. visit australia
8. travel all over europe
9. back pack the appalacians
10. watch my kid(s) play sports/instruments/parts in plays/with their friends
11. go on a mission trip
12. adopt/foster a couple of kids
13. be married for the rest of my life, to the same man (i know this sounds like it should be a given. but in this day and age, it's not.)
14. get a masters degree in something sport science/kinesiology related
15. do a dolphin adventure
16. compete in a triathlon
17. compete in the north shore swim series
18. sail around the keys
19. run a summer camp or at least run the swim program at one
20. live in/visit the pacific northwest
that's all i got for now. i might add a few to the list later.