Monday, August 9, 2010

reduce, reuse, regroup....that's not it....


i have no inspiration. no motivation. there are no exciting monday meme's. well. there is mcfatty monday, but i am too embarrassed by my mcfattiness to claim it and flaunt it on the interwebs.

i have to admit. i have been off my game lately. i missed stick figure saturday AGAIN! and was a day late to my own WINEsday wednesday. and when i have written without a prompt, it's been....lame.

the thing is, i have a lot to say. A LOT. i have started 5 posts today. and then they get all long and verbose. they ramble on about one thing or the other, and when i read it all i can think is BOOOOOOORING. and i'm not trying to lose followers.

i am off. i need to regroup. i need to get back on my schedule, back to my routine. we have been scattered for 2 weeks. we all have some recovering to do.

i think a tall one of these is in order


and by tall, i mean venti. and by venti, i mean 2.

4 comments:

torie@Life With Rylie said...

Take some time, think, and regroup like you said. Post some pics of that adorable little girl :) I love pictures!

Tinabelle27 said...

When all else fails: pictures and recipes.

I know what you mean. My life isn't exciting enough to post about daily. Just be patient!

Paul and Kerry said...

Ericka didn't have stick figure saturday so you didn't miss it! I get what you are saying though...it will come.

Justine said...

it's funny, i have been doing a ton, and have things to say, but then i start to type and it's like "blfjhoiasrugfbaiufuihag". just word diarrhea and it makes no sense. baah!

thanks for the encouragement!!